Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney, Award-Winning Bubba Head
After 43 years of experience litigating in Georgia courtrooms – in Savannah, Valdosta, Macon, Columbus, Dalton, Brunswick, Athens, and Atlanta – personal injury attorney Atlanta GA William C. “Bubba” Head knows the courts and the judges around the State of Georgia. Also, highly important is knowing the court personnel, who are instrumental in setting and changing calendars.
This allows personal injury lawyer Atlanta, award-winning Bubba Head to understand both the practical and the intangible aspects of litigating personal injury (PI) cases and medical negligence claims in Georgia courts. Most of the wrongful death or injury cases handled by Mr. Head have been serious injury claims from a motor vehicle accident in one of the Atlanta Georgia metropolitan counties. When an 18-wheeler or motorcycle is involved, a much greater chance of death or crippling injury occurs to those involved in these catastrophic crashes.
The simple fact is that the Georgia Bar has dozens of highly-skilled personal injury attorneys who have had phenomenal success in CERTAIN types of personal injury litigation. Here are just three examples of “types” of cases that these known specialists excel in:
1. Car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle crashes that result in wrongful death claims and serious bodily injury that disfigures, cripples or leaves a person with a permanent brain injury or paralysis. Tractor-trailer trucks and motorcyclists in crashes have a much greater chance of serious personal injury, dismemberment or permanent disability.
2. Premises liability, such as negligent security or failure to protect customers and patrons by eliminating known risks from business properties, hotels, apartment complexes and condominiums. Premises liability law is very specific as to what constitutes actionable neglect. Not just any premises liability attorney will routinely collect multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements.
3. Failure to create adequate security in and around a business or building when known violent persons could be afoot, due to the perception of criminals that this company does not deter the perpetrators of personal crimes from engaging in criminal activity. Examples of this could be a service station with multiple carjackings or a grocery store or pharmacy where criminals can mug and rob elderly or immobile patrons trying to get to their motor vehicles.
No single accident lawyer is the best for ALL categories of serious fatality and catastrophic injury cases. Personal injury and accident cases range from premises security, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, distracted driving, to slip and falls, big rig trucking accidents, fatal motorcycle accidents, car accidents, wrongful death cases and everything in between. Occasionally, a defective product lawsuit will be part of a personal injury claim (e.g., Takata airbags).
Injury Lawyer Atlanta GA: Medical Malpractice Attorneys for Victims
Suing medical professionals in the Peach State is not as easy as simply filing a lawsuit. Any medical malpractice attorney knows that Georgia laws have been written to protect physicians and dentists from half-baked litigation, when no other medical practitioner in the field would opine that the target of the litigation failed to follow the proper standard of care.
To support a medical error claim, your case will need support from other medical professionals to verify that your level of care fell below the medically-recognized standard of care for that TYPE of treatment. This invaluable experience and knowledge of the “players” in the State of Georgia involved in PI trial practice has made Mr. Head uniquely qualified to predict certain things about judicial assignments and “the conduct of jury trials” that can play a valuable role in any personal injury law at these courts.
These cases are HIGHLY difficult and expensive to “fund” as the malpractice case moves forward. OCGA 9-3-71 allows up to 2 years to file suit - but waiting to start litigating may result in loss of invaluable medical records.
9 Reasons Bubba Head's Method of Handling Personal Injury Cases Wrongful Death Cases is a Superior Plan
1. You always have TWO firms working on your case. Two heads are better than one. For fatalities and serious injury such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord severance or damage, paraplegia, quadriplegia, loss of use of a limb (by paralysis or amputation after trauma damage), burns, disfigurement or scarring, the lead personal injury attorney for your case will have recovered over $100 million in his or her career.
2. Despite having two separate law firms working in your injury case, you pay ONE standard contingency fee percentage for the attorneys' fees when your settlement or jury award is made.
3. By focusing on taking fewer cases and limiting our open files to a serious bodily injury or wrongful death case, Mr. Head and his hand-picked co-counsel avoid being distracted by trying to handle too many cases. That way, your personal injury case or wrongful death claim gets more personal attention from an Atlanta lawyer.
4. Both personal injury attorneys are experienced, acclaimed, top-credentialed, and recognized trial lawyers.
5. If Mr. Head accepts your case and fights for you in court and you do not recover, you pay nothing for legal fees. Any case our injury attorneys accept is done on a contingency fee basis.
6. You get communication and support from two recognized litigation firms that are backed up by trained staff and support personnel, offering you expertise from the members of both personal injury law firms.
7. Our staff answers your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case you need us for an emergency. Plus, every client is given Mr. Head's cell phone number always, in case you need to talk to him.
8. When you contact our accident lawyers about a serious bodily injury, brain damage or wrongful death litigation, our injury attorneys take your phone call immediately, to relieve you of this stress.
9. Our pledge to you and your family is to stay in touch, keep you informed and to treat you like we would a member of our own family.
Our Firm's Track Record for Personal Injury Trial Preparation
Second, Atlanta attorney Head's highly-trained staff members have prepared well over 1,000 cases for trial, organizing these cases for all phases of litigation from pre-trial motions, jury selection, managing claims for medical bills, creation of trial exhibits, and possible post-judgment appeals. Much like the process of going to war, trial work --- whether criminal or civil --- is a great proving ground. A trial is very much like the “arena” in Roman times. It is the place where you can get slaughtered or where the best "fighters" at what they do allow them to survive many, many battles and become well-known for being the Top Gladiator.
These same law office staff members who have assisted Bubba Head for two decades in his weekly trial preparation are absolutely top-of-the-line in their communication skills, and deal with our clients in an empathetic manner. Mr. Head's law firm excels in keeping all our firm's clients informed of the progress of their cases. In many of the client “thank you” letters and on-line comments that Mr. Head has received, his STAFF members often receive equal praise and laudatory words for their excellent legal and personal support.
This demonstrates that Mr. Head's staff cares and fully understands the stress and trepidations of facing car accident and wrongful death proceedings. Seasoned staff members know how to put our clients' minds at ease.
Next, when Accident Lawyer Bubba Head decided to implement his civil litigation plan for TEAMING UP with the top civil litigation firms across America for handling major personal injury law cases, he knew that his participation in helping victims litigate against negligent or criminally-responsible persons or corporations would make a significant difference in the final outcome of these highly-complicated personal injury, product liability, and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Head's goal is to assist families facing the tragic loss of a loved one, or who are having to adjust and rebuild their lives to deal with losing a beloved family member, or taking on the additional task of coping with the necessities of a family member who has suffered a life-altering catastrophic bodily injury or paralysis.
Wrongful Death Attorney Atlanta Award-Winning Bubba Head Matches Your Personal Injury Case With a Winning Firm
The plan is simple and straightforward: For the exact same contingency fees being charged at other firms, Mr. Head will team up his law firm with the best available civil litigation attorney's law firm for EACH wrongful death and catastrophic injury case that Mr. Head accepts. These clients of Mr. Head entrust him to “match” their case with the best personal injury law litigation firm available for the specific kind of wrongful death or serious personal injury loss that has been suffered by the victim's family.
Plus, Bubba Head and his law office are ALSO working the case. This means that Mr. Head is co-counsel on every lawsuit, and will be available for every trial to add his 43 years of litigation knowledge and trial skills to every personal injury case for clients that hire him.
Contact Veteran Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer Bubba Head Today
When a legal claim must be filed to recover for lost wages, pain and suffering, and future disability, you need an experienced, highly-credentialed PI lawyer to assist your family. Lawsuits are a grueling experience, and you need a warrior to take you through the process. For legal advice on your civil case — and to learn more about Attorney Head and his unique program of aggressive, dual-attorney litigation — please contact William C. Head now for a FREE lawyer consultation for an injury claim or wrongful death tort case evaluation.
In many situations involving vehicle accident cases, Georgia civil litigation law rewards the party who is “first to file” a lawsuit. In some types of special litigation like admiralty law, railroad accidents and suing government entities, immediate legal help is needed.
An Atlanta Car Wreck Lawyer Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
Your experienced car accident attorney knows which proven accident experts to call to “fill in the blanks” to show that you were not at fault in the accident. Acting quickly before the wrecked vehicles are salvaged or altered (i.e., parts removed or sold, or the “black box” removed or downloaded) is critical. When dealing with car accident insurance agencies, it is best to be prepared to PROVE your side of the case, and not accept their assessment.
The insurance company will have a group of experienced litigation attorneys acting on their behalf to try to wrap up a lawsuit. Vehicular accident victims should do the same and retain skilled legal counsel to guide the path of the case. This is equally true for settlements out of court or in the event a mediation or a lawsuit is needed to obtain a top-dollar recovery.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee for You
In each case for which we are retained and thereby accept responsibility to investigate and gather evidence on our clients' behalf, ANY COSTS ARE ADVANCED BY US, not by you. If the case investigation shows that the case does not have merit or a responsible party that is able to pay monetary damages, YOU OWE NOTHING. In the event of a financial settlement or recovery, any case expenses or costs are deducted from your recovery or judgment amount.
Call Atlanta GA personal injury lawyer Bubba Head today for a FREE lawyer consultation near me. 404-567-5515. Our law firm has four law office locations in Fulton County and Cobb County, but our attorneys will come to YOU. Simply call us now.
The phone call and free advice costs you nothing: 404-567-5515. Our MAIN OFFICE is located at 5590 Roswell Road, Suite 210, Sandy Springs, GA 30342 (but for injured clients or families who have lost a family member, our personal injury attorneys can come to your home or hospital room).
So, why not call Mr. Head anytime at (404) 567-5515, including weekends and holidays, to schedule an initial attorney consultation? He can come to your location.
Doctor Malpractice Lawyers Near Me to Assist Personal Injury Victims of Medical Malpractice