How Is Mr. Head’s Plan For Handling Catastrophic Cases BETTER?
After 37 years of litigation in Georgia court rooms – from Savannah, Valdosta, Macon, Columbus, Athens, Atlanta – Mr. Head knows the judges, the court personnel and understands both the practical and the intangible qualities of litigation in these courts. This invaluable level of contact and thorough knowledge of the “players” has made him uniquely qualified to predict certain things about judicial assignments and “the conduct of jury trials” that can play a valuable role in any litigation cases at these courts.
9 Reasons Our Method of Handling Serious Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Cases Surpasses Other Lawyers’ Methods
- You always have TWO firms working on your case. Two heads are better than one. All lead attorneys have recovered over $100 million in their career.
- You don’t pay an additional dime of extra attorneys’ fees for having two firms jointly fighting for you.
- By focusing on fewer, serious cases, Mr. Head and his co-counsel attorneys can avoid being distracted by trying to balance handling too many cases. That way, your case gets more attention.
- Both firms are experienced, acclaimed, top-credentialed, recognized trial attorneys of the legal industry.
- If Mr. Head accepts your case and fight for you in court and you do not recover, you pay nothing for legal fees.
- You get support from two recognized litigation firms, and are backed up by the resources, personnel and expertise of duplicate trial preparation, strategy and execution.
- Our staff answers your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case you need us for an emergency. Plus, you will have Mr. Head’s cell number at all times.
- When you contact our firm about a serious bodily injury, brain damage or wrongful death case, we take the call right then in over 99% of our cases.
- Our pledge to you and your family is to stay in touch, keep you informed and to treat you like we would a member of our own family.
Our Firm's Record For Trial Preparation
Second, Mr. Head’s highly trained staff members have prepared well over 1000 cases for trial, organizing these cases for all phases of litigation from pre-trial motions, jury selection, creation of trial exhibits and possible post-judgment appeals. Much like the process of going to war, trial work --- whether criminal or civil --- is a great proving ground. A trial is very much like the “arena” in Roman times. It is the place where you can get slaughtered or where the best "fighters" at what they do allow them to survive many, many battles and become well-known for being the top Gladiator.
These same law office staff members who have assisted Mr. Head for up to two decades in his weekly trial preparation are absolutely top-of-the-line in their communication skills, and deal with his clients in an empathetic manner. Mr. Head’s staff excels in keeping all of our firm’s clients informed of the progress of their cases. In many of the client “thank you” letters and on-line comments that Mr. Head has received, his STAFF often gets equal praise to the laudatory words for his litigation prowess. This demonstrates that Mr. Head's staff cares and fully understands the stress and trepidations of facing court proceedings. Seasoned staff members know how to put our clients’ minds at ease.
Next, when Mr. Head decided (at the end of 2013) to implement his civil litigation plan for TEAMING UP with the top civil litigation firms across America for handling major personal injury law cases, he knew that his participation in helping victims litigate against negligent or criminally-responsible persons or corporations to receive full compensation awards would make a significant difference in the final outcome of hundreds, if not thousands, of these highly complicated cases. Mr. Head’s goal is to assist families facing the tragic loss of a loved one or who are having to adjust their lives to deal with the additional task of coping with the necessities of a family member who has suffered a life-altering catastrophic injury or paralysis.
We Match Your Case With Firms Who Can Help
The plan is fairly simple and straightforward. For the exact same contingency fees being charged at other firms, will Mr. Head teams up his law firm with the best available civil litigation attorney’s firm for EACH particular type of wrongful death and catastrophic injury case that Mr. Head accepts. These clients of Mr. Head entrust him to “match” the case with the best personal injury law litigation firm available for the specific kind of wrongful death or serious personal injury loss that has been suffered by the victim’s family. This means that Mr. Head is co-counsel on every lawsuit, and will be available for every trial, and will able to add his 37 years of litigation knowledge and savvy to every personal injury client’s case that he is entrusted to oversee.
By bringing to bear the power of two experienced, highly-credentialed litigation firms, Mr. Head’s TEAM approach brings a greater likelihood of obtaining a full and complete financial recovery for his clients' cases. The concept is designed to minimize or eliminate the chance that an insufficient or inadequate judgment, verdict, recovery or settlement (from the resources, insurance and assets available) would be obtained after going through this litigation process. Once again, this is accomplished for the same contingency fees as charged by other firms.